Sunday, March 15, 2020

Just for today, I'm gonna stop acting as if I'm a poetess~ঔ


~
Sometimes,
I don't feel like embroidering it

          within a metaphor,
nor spinning it in a silken simile;
I just feel like weaving it
            ever so roughly,
                   
      ~I'm in love~



Not that the sky
                is showering me
        in shooting stars midday,
nor that the flowers
                  are having a ball
at the back yard of my heart;
just simply say,
         
           ~I'm in love~



I don't wanna deem my dreams
                to be dewdrops
                    doused in sunny streams,
nor the sea to be the limit of
                  my weltering yearnings;
I don't wanna keep sheltering my secret
                  sibilated in shells
I just wanna scream it

          in the roaring swells 
                                 ~I'm in love~

I won't let the moonlight
        lace my lines,
            nor the clouds be
my buoying billows of bliss;
without floating breathless
              in a breeze of passion,
I'll downright confess,
                                  ~
I'm in love~



I'll shake the similes off my feather,
                skim the metaphors
                          misting my quill
and write it down
                    in bold letters                                   
                         
         ~I'M IN LOVE~
                                                                 ~


No comments:

Post a Comment