Sunday, March 15, 2020

εїз ~ Dancing in a drizzle of dazzling dreams ~ εїз





o     o
glowing              \   /            butterflies
flared the dark          •          once your eyes
cracked open my jar•   •c h a s i n g the chant
of a skylark, they•     •briskly f  l  e w from 
star to star•    •Each one of
them carried•    •a dream atop
her w a v y velvet•   •wings, slid across
the moon's  •  •  silver beam
hanging        •      them on    
starry                           strings



o     o
and                 \    /                thru
each passing           •        night I've seen 
my dreams dripping•    •down o n e by o n e 
soaking me in hues•    •brightly sheen; of a
sheer splendor•    •they were spun
and with every•    •blink a teardrop
kissed my cheeks•    •a  f i n a l  goodbye
as I began to •  • twirl and flop
like a    •     brash
newborn                  butterfly





No comments:

Post a Comment